Skip to content

Laura Tax Services


Contact Us Caroline Ave: (317)543-3211 Moller Rd: (317)293-8786

File a Federal 1040EZ tax return for FREE!

Do you have a simple tax return? You do if you:

  • Your filing status is single or married filing jointly
  • You do not claim any dependents.
  • Claim the standard deduction (meaning, you don't itemize)
  • Your taxable income of less than $100,000
  • Your income is only from wages, salaries, tips, unemployment compensation, taxable scholarship and fellowship grants, and taxable interest of $1,500 or less.
  • You do not claim any credits other than the earned income credit.
  • You are not a debt in a chapter 11 bankruptcy case filed after October 16, 2005.

Contact us today! Click here to find a location nearest you